718 St Peter St, New Orleans, LA 70116
- 1. PAT O'S BLOODY MARY WINGS - The best in town! Chicken wings and drummettes deep fried and tossed in our own Pat O's Bloody Mary wing sauce. Served with celery sticks and housemade bleu cheese dressing - PRICE $10.00
- 2. HONEY PECAN SHRIMP - Gulf shrimp battered with pecan corn flour, deep fried and served with a side of honey ponzu dipping sauce - PRICE $10.00
- 3. CATFISH STRIPS - Strips of creole mustard marinated catfish dredged in seasoned corn flour and fried crispy. Served with housemade cocktail and tartar sauces - PRICE $8.00
- 4. ALLIGATOR BITES - Cajun country alligator tenderloin coated with spicy corn flour, deep fried and served with honey mustard sauce - PRICE - Ask your waiter about the price of this item.
- 5. POPCORN CRUSTED OYSTERS - Fresh Louisiana oysters rolled in popcorn flour and flash fried. Topped with Pernod butter - PRICE $10.00
Soups & Salads
- 1. CHEF'S GUMBO OF THE DAY - PRICE $5.00
- 2. SIDE SALAD OR SMALL CAESAR SALAD - PRICE $4.00
- 3. HOUSE SALAD - Mixed greens with red onions, black olives and tomatoes - PRICE $5.00
- 4. SPINACH & STRAWBERRY SALAD - Sweet strawberries, candied pecans, sliced red onion, bleu cheese crumbles and crumbled bacon atop a bed of fresh baby spinach. Served with housemade basil vinaigrette - PRICE $9.00
- 5. CAESAR SALAD - Romaine lettuce and Parmesan cheese served with our homemade Caesar dressing and Ranch seasoned croutons - PRICE $7.00
- 6. NEW ORLEANS STYLE SPICY SHRIMP REMOULADE - Gulf Shrimp boiled in crab boil and tossed in a tangy creole mustard dressing served on a bed of lettuce with tomatoes, red onions and black olives - PRICE $12.00
New Orleans Specials
- 1. RED JAMBALAYA - Classic New Orleans rice dish with smoked sausage, Pat O'Brien's Creole sauce, hot sauce and our special Creole seasoning mixture - PRICE $13.00
- 2. RED BEANS AND RICE - Keep the clothes on the line and enjoy this Monday tradition all week long. Red kidney beans slow cooked with ham hocks and the holy trinity, full of smoked sausage and served topped with white rice and a grilled sausage link - PRICE $11.00
- 3. CRAWFISH ETOUFFéE - Our version of this quintessential crawfish dish. We sauté crawfish in butter, garlic and the holy trinity and then "smother" them down in chicken stock and a rich etouffée sauce. Served with white rice - PRICE $15.00
- 4. SHRIMP CREOLE - A NOLA favorite. Gulf Shrimp sauteéd in olive oil and garlic, then simmered down in a tomato sauce piquante with cayenne pepper and Pat O'Brien's Creole seasoning. Served with white rice - PRICE $15.00
- 5. FOCACCIA MUFFALETTA - Our version of this Italian New Orleans favorite! Herb Focaccia bread with salami, ham, Mortadella, Swiss cheese and homemade olive salad. Served warm with french fries or mashed potatoes - PRICE $12.00
- 1. SEASONAL SEAFOOD CAKES - A blend of bell peppers, onions, fresh seafood and seasonings. Coated in herbed panko and lightly fried. Served with a lemon butter Creole sauce and topped with aioli - PRICE $14.00
- 2. SHRIMP AND FRIED GRITS - Gulf Shrimp sautéed with red onions, garlic, red, yellow and green peppers. Deglazed with French brandy and simmered in an espagnole sauce. Topped with deep fried cheesy grit wedges - PRICE $15.00
- 3. CAJUN BEEF BRISKET - Tender slices of beef brisket with a hint of heat, with carrots, celery and onions; served with mashed potatoes - PRICE $12.00
- 4. CAJUN SHEPARDS PIE - You'll love our twist on this Irish classic! Seasoned beef debris with carrots, celery, garlic and onions. Topped with homemade cheddar mashed potatoes - PRICE $15.00
From the Grille
- 1. O'BRIEN'S BURGER - 10 oz. Burger of lean ground beef cooked medium well. Served dressed with your choice of side - PRICE $12.00
- 2. FRESH FISH OF THE DAY - Fish of the day grilled or blackened and finished with a delicious creole beurre blanc sauce served with your choice of side - PRICE - Ask your waiter about the price of this item.
- 3. BLACKENED CHICKEN - Boneless chicken breast, marinated in our own spice blend, grilled and served with your choice of side - PRICE $13.00
- 4. GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH - House marinated chicken breast served with tomatoes, lettuce and pickles on a fresh baked Roma bun with your choice of side - PRICE $11.00
- 1. FRENCH FRIES - PRICE - Ask your waiter about the price of this item.
- 2. HOMEMADE MASHED POTATOES - PRICE - Ask your waiter about the price of this item.
- 3. SAUTEéD VEGGIES - PRICE - Ask your waiter about the price of this item.
- 4. RICE PILAF - PRICE - Ask your waiter about the price of this item.
- 5. GARLIC ROASTED RED POTATOES - PRICE - Ask your waiter about the price of this item.
- 6. CUP OF GUMBO - PRICE - Ask your waiter about the price of this item.
- 7. JAMBALAYA - PRICE - Ask your waiter about the price of this item.
- 8. RED BEANS AND RICE - PRICE - Ask your waiter about the price of this item.
- 1. PAT O’BRIEN’S HURRICANE - 4 oz. of Pat O’Brien’s Hurricane Rum blended with 4 oz. of Pat O’Brien’s Hurricane Mix. Voted Best Specialty Drink in New Orleans! - PRICE $8.50
- 2. CYCLONE - A blend of Pat O’Brien’s® Cyclone Mix and Vodka that will satisfy any citrus lover’s thirst - PRICE $7.00
- 3. BLOODY MARY - Pat O’Brien’s Bloody Mary Mix and Vodka. Voted Best Bloody Mary in the city! - PRICE $6.00
- 4. PAT O’S LEMONADE - Stay cool with this refreshing drink with a blast of Rum - PRICE $7.00
- 5. MINT JULEP - This New Orleans Tradition is a fantastic drink for you Bourbon lovers - PRICE $7.00
- 6. SKYLAB - A fallout mixture of Rum, Vodka, Apricot Brandy, Blue Curaçao, Pineapple and Orange Juice - PRICE $7.00
- 7. RAINBOW - A colorful drink of Grenadine, Vodka, Blue Curaçao and Pat O’Brien’s Sweet & Sour Mix, layered to perfection! - PRICE $6.50
- 8. PAT O’S RAINSTORM - Vodka mixed with Melon Liqueur, Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice and Sour Mix, topped with Blue Curaçao make this one of the House Favorites - PRICE $7.00
- 9. CATEGORY 5 MARGARITA - Tequila, orange and a hint of Hurricane mix makes this no ordinary Margarita! Feel the power of a CAT 5!! - PRICE $7.00
Location and Phone
- ADDRESS - 718 St Peter St, New Orleans, LA 70116
- PHONE - 504-525-4823